Advanced BioTech Household Application
(Septic, Cesspool, Drain Line Opener, Grease Trap)
This is a basic application amount for a household of 2 to 4 people. Add more Advanced BioTech Septic Treatment if the system has odors or is running slow. Also, if a large number of guests are expected for a special occasion, add ¼ unit extra before and after the visit.
The Advanced BioTech Septic Treatment Unit consists of 1 Gallon Liquid Optimizer + ½ Microbes
Advanced BioTech Complete Waste & Odor Treatment can be easily applied. Optimum results are obtained by applying the Liquid Optimizer (enhancement) first, followed by the dry microbes (augmentation).
Rate: Minimum of one cup (240 ml) Liquid Optimizer and one scoop (2 tablespoons/14 grams) dry microbes per month. Begin treatment using a double rate, based on the number of people using the system (see below).
Larger households or camps: Apply an additional one cup/one scoop (240 ml/14 grams) per month for each four people using the system (Example: 20 people = 5 cups and 5 scoops per month/1.1 liter and 70 grams).
- In a bathroom or kitchen sink, turn on the water and adjust the temperature to warm (100ºF or 38ºC).
- With the water running, pour one 8 ounce cup (240 ml) of Liquid Optimizer down the sink drain.
- Add one scoop (two tablespoons/14 grams) of dry microbes down the sink drain.
- Continue to run warm water for 3 – 10 minutes.
- Repeat treatment once a month using different drain locations to help keep all drains clear.